18 Mar Healthy Pizza Bowls Recipe
There are no words to express how much I freakin’ love terrible reality television. I am probably the only person I know who proudly shares with anyone who will listen that I love Keeping Up with the Kardashians as much as I love my momma. LITTLE DID I KNOW, that The Bachelor is the freaking holy grail of reality TV. My roommate got me hooked last summer when we started watching The Bachelor: Paradise Island.
I am telling you this because its Friday, four days after Nick Vial’s season of The Bachelor ended and I am already dreading Mondays without The Bachelor. I cannot remember life before my Bachelor addiction…simply, what did I ever do on Monday nights? Its all a blur…
So obviiii, girlfrand over hurr has got to step up her food game on Monday nights to make up for the lackluster appeal of Monday evenings. Since pizza makes EVERYTHING better, these pizza pepper bowls are sure to be a reg in rotation.
Are you mourning the absence of The Bachelor in your life as well?? Do you watch awful reality TV? DO YOU THINK I’ll love The Bachelorette (I’ve never watched!)? Um, comment below pleaseeeee…and maybe make this bomb recipe too?
- 4 red/orange/yellow peppers, tops cut off and seeds removed
- ½ jar sugar free tomato sauce (I love Classico's Tomato & Basil)
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 slices pepperoni/cappicola, shredded
- Fresh Parsley, optional
- Preheat oven to 425*F
- In a bowl, whisk eggs.
- Mix tomato sauce, parm cheese, pepperoni/cappicola, oregano, basil & garlic powder with the eggs.
- Evenly distribute the egg mixture into each pepper.
- Place peppers on baking tray, distribute evenly
- Bake for 45 minutes or until egg mixture is cooked through.
- Garnish with fresh parsley (optional)